28 August 2009

CQ at FOQ

CQ was represented at the Festival of Quilts by its stand, with coordinator Ali Mesley in almost constant attendance, here joined by newsletter editor Irene Macwilliam. The display is of the Celtic Connection quilts made by members for the Guild AGM in 2009.Near the cafeteria area, CQ had a display of a selection of the 2008 journal quilts - of the 12, you had to choose four for display -
These are by Jackie Ingram and Briony Askew -
mine and Jennie Wood's -
And these are by Julienne Hanson and Hilary Gooding
The 2009 journal quilts measure 6"x12".

1 comment:

Sarah E. said...

what wonderful pictures -- an exciting display! I found your blog from QA, enjoyed the story about your son...I used to take my daughter every weekend when she was little to the Smithsonian museums, and she now is reading to my 6-month old grandson from books we got back then!! Here's to hope for the next generation!! PS I'm "following" you now!!