29 November 2009

More pages from the "love book"

It's been a while since I posted anything from my book of "things I love" - since 4 November in fact (where does the time go). Here's my cactus collection, I love how they are thriving, despite being knocked out of their pots occasionally until I rearranged the plants along the windowledge so the cactuses wouldn't get in the way of opening the window -This inventory of circles revealed that I have 42 colours of those chunky Stabilo crayons. They are water soluble and nice and waxy to draw with -
The dog is dark metal - he comes from India. Did you know that people prefer light-coloured dogs, to the extent that dark ones, through no fault of their own, are much less likely to get rehomed from animal shelters? It's called "black dog syndrome" and applies to other things than black dogs.

2 comments:

Linda B. said...

I love these circles - they take me back to myPotato Blues LG - can I play with the idea please????

Margaret Cooter said...

Circles are one of the best shapes around --- play away! m