02 December 2009

Dedicated procrastination

After going into the workroom to get a book, I somehow found myself clearing this shelf - it seemed to be the right time to do this particular job; after all, there was only the small matter of the worksheets for The Assessment hanging over my head -In the process I found treasures. These beautiful soaps -
my travelling watercolour box, which has been round the world and not used since 2005 -
a whole heap of little sketchbooks, very timely as the current one is full up -
these lovely printing blocks, which might be useful any day now -
teething rings and rattles used by my younger brother and sister -
a mushroom bag from Canada and a chinese-made wind-up toy bought in Aldeburgh -
A mere hour later, the shelf is rearranged and a whole lot of paper etc etc is outside in the bin -
And that's it for now - stop while you're ahead!

No comments: