09 August 2006

Drowning in colour

Back from the CQ summer school at Hartpury with a changed outlook on colour; changing my ways of working will have to wait till there's actually time to work, after the painting of rooms is done.

The piece started last week is coming along; it seems to need more and more dabs of colour. It started out as long strips an inch wide.

And on the home front, magazines have to go, to make room for books on the shelves. On the left, a few pages torn out, magazine ready to discard; on the right, still to go through. Unfortunately the heap of magazines that is still upstairs, waiting for liberation, is about 10 times this high.

1 comment:

The WestCountryBuddha said...

I like the way this is going Margaret - the colours are lovely and I love you "dabs". I'm just coming to the end of my decorating so know what an upheaval it is. But it'll be worth it when it's done.