21 October 2006

Stay of execution

The UFO blogged here in July finally got as far as the wastebin -- but as I was emptying the bin, a needle stabbed me, and it turned out the needle had been left in this piece. So I saved it, but resolved to do something with it immediately. I slapped on some emulsion paint (leftover magnolia) - and a little more handstitch, just to check that it's not too difficult to stitch through the paint - then stopped stitching upon realising that I don't know where it's actually going... perhaps it needs cutting up and recombining - or it might go back to the bin, without needles this time. We'll see.

1 comment:

artmixter said...

Don't put it in the bin..send it to me instead...I like working with other peoples' rejects. Of course, you have to be sure that you *are* rejecting it, first.