15 March 2009

After a struggle, the chicken-wire chicken started in the 3 class is finished, done with, ready - ok the wings don't really move unless you grab them and wiggle them... but it's not left unfinished. I've learned that I don't enjoy working with wire because I don't know how to make it "behave" - or which kind of wire to chose for what. This could be learned, but maybe a life without wire-working is ok too.


Here's another chicken-wire chicken of altogether more skill and beauty - it's by Elizabeth Berrien -

3 comments:

Fiona said...

hi, I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying your blog, especially your class reviews, so detailed and inspiring.

Jane LaFazio said...

very cool. fun class and you did well! Love your figure drawing too--it's such wonderful practice for all the arts...

Olga Norris said...

Have you seen the work of Julia Griffiths Jones? http://www.juliagriffithsjones.co.uk/