15 April 2010

Portfolio time again

The application deadline for the one-year course is very soon. In a moment of sanity I changed the research proposal to developing something I'm already doing, comfortable with, and enthusiastic about - the TravelWriting. Thinking hard about it to write the proposal is effort that won't be wasted - I'll continue with the project whether I get into the course or not, and writing the proposal has identified various ways forward and more importantly some gaps in my knowledge.

My portfolio is almost ready. Lots of the work done during the course has come out -I've put in some of my "more painterly" textile work, some of the JQs done on the "weather" theme -
and also this work in progress, which I call SpeechMarks -
another type of abstracted "writing".

No comments: