12 February 2011

This week at college - textile printing

Thursday felt like quite an intense day, but I seem to have produced very little - a few bits of fabric -
and a few bits of paper - including some printing on silk paper -
Along with the silk paper, this is my favourite piece - red lines on black gauze -
Next week it's back to "the lines" - I did a lot of photocopies and chose some for screens to be made -
I also spent quite some time thinking about where - if anywhere - this might be leading, in relation to "books" - or "journeys" - of any description. And came to no conclusions, found no directions... So, it's back to "thinking with my hands" until "something" happens -- to which end I'm reading and thinking and looking ... and doing other things. It all feeds into the same place!

No comments: