17 January 2012

Coffee/tea shop

My travels to the ends of the tube lines landed me in Cockfosters, northern end of the Piccadilly line. No charity shops, but I found the Jamaica Plantations tea and coffee shop (and health food store). It's been around for about 60 years, and some of the coffee containers look to be original -
 In the window, a selection of mad teapots - the garden chair (with little table); the steam train; the golf bag; the kitchen mixer; and the speeding motorcyclist -
 ...or, for someone who has everything - "Teapots through the ages" -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of that one, but next time I'm in London I'll check that out. "China Life" tea shop in Camden is a very cool tea shop, well worth a visit, and also a Chinese health store too. It's very authentic as a tea drinking venue. If you don't live nearby there's a similar products offered in an online tea shop that has both tea pots and tea too. Regards
Richard